Just in case you've been buried in flower stems and haven't caught up on trending product, bleached, dried, and preserved flowers are all of the rage right now! With that being said, I wanted to make sure you saw these little beauties - preserved gardenias. How cool are they?
Here is a bit more information on these pristine white blooms:
- the product comes packaged in a box of 4 gardenia blooms
- the flowers are preserved to last at least 6 months but could last longer
- the flowers are 100% natural, grown in soil, and harvested at their peak
- the flowers do not need any water or light
- available colors: burgundy, cranberry, and cherry blossom (scroll down to view pictures)
Some care & handling details from the grower:
- avoid crushing, pressing or folding the petals
- avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and high humidity
- for indoor use only
- do not water or place the flowers in water
- may stain when in direct contact with clothing or textiles
Let us know what your favorite preserved, bleached or dried product is right now in the comments below.