For our November episode of Mornings with Mayesh, Rachael Lunghi of Siren Floral Co. joined Yvonne to answer your flower questions. Topics like Rachael's design philosophy, creative burnout, ordering flowers, and more were discussed.
If you tune in and enjoy our show, I would love for you to share this video with your flower friends or leave a comment below - if you have time for both then even better!
Stay tuned for the date of our next show and keep on sending in your floral questions! Thanks for listening!
Here are the video, podcast replay, and show notes:
- What’s the secret to designing lush bouquets with little greenery/dried products?
- How much local product do you use versus wholesale?
- Best advice for a brand new floral designer needing some guidance to being intentional with design.
- What’s the best way to get inexpensive flowers for a wedding? Like DIY stuff...
- Rachael’s Instagram:
- Were you born a goddess, or did you gradually evolve into the ethereal floral whisperer that you are?
- First, you are my floral spirit animal! Second, what did you do to set yourself apart/standout?
- Stevie: This is so exciting! Rachael is one of my favorites! Here are a couple questions I have:
- Have you ever struggled with creative burnout? If so, how do you rejuvenate?
- Do you source your flowers from multiple suppliers for each wedding/event?
- What is your dream event?
- Alexandra: What's your ordering process like? Do you have a typical floral recipe that you follow? What style of mechanics do you typically use when making an arrangement?
- In regards to hiring on help do you do that under the table or as a temp position?
- How do you feel your design style has transformed since your career as a florist has started?
- Raechel: I don't have a particular question, but I would love for Rachel to talk about her process for getting so much depth in her masterpieces.
RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS
- Favorite flower?
- Favorite color?
- Coffee or tea?
- Who do you admire the most?
- Are you a morning or a night person?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What is one of your weird quirks?
- What is your favorite song?
- Are you a dog or cat person?
- What is success?
If you think of new questions, you can post them to the next show or email them over to email@example.com. What do you need help with? What are your pain points? We want to know!