My guest,Alison Ellis of Real Flower Business, came on to chat about her brand new book, "Falling Into Flowers - A Step-by-Step Guide to Today's Modern Wedding Business". She wrote this book to provide a great overview of how to start a wedding business that covers how to find your niche, pricing, production scheduling, and everything in between.
You know Alison is always sharing so much knowledge and we are so excited to dive into her exciting book that will surely help all floral businesses!
- What motivated you to write this book?
- I feel like I hear many authors talk about how they discover more about themselves going through the process of writing a book - did you learn anything new about yourself?
- Of the 7 chapters in the book, do you have a favorite??
- What are the key takeaways from your book?
- Where can everyone find out more about you and your book?
- Rosie: How can I best prepare to open my flower shop in March? What steps can I take now?