IG Live: Cristina Barragan on Pricing, Systems, Testimonials
Our friend from Fleursociety, Cristina Barragan joined me for a live today on Instagram! We chatted about Cristina’s tips on how to price with profit first, the importance of delegating, how to use systems to save time, and how to build your social proof with testimonials, along with her upcoming online Design Summit!
By the way, we are giving away FREE Bloom Access passes to Fleursociety’s Design Summit course to three lucky people! You need to:
- follow both @mayeshwholesale and @fleursociety on Instagram
- LIKE the Instagram IGTV video post from this morning with Cristina's interview (watching it is even better)
- COMMENT on the video about WHY you want to attend
- TAG at least one flower friend that would enjoy this summit in your comment
The giveaway runs today & tomorrow, October 4 + 5, and our three lucky winners will be announced Wednesday, October 6th. Learn more about the Summit here.
- Pricing is always a big question. How do you do your pricing so that you have guaranteed profit?
- You are a systems queen - what are some tips you have for delegating and saving time?
- “Free to Focus” by Michael Hyatt
- Other books:
- track your time for a week and see what you spend your time on and see what you can automate
- Honeybook - proposal/client management
- Curate - stem counting/margins
- Bonjorno - client experience videos
- ConvertKit and Flodesk - email marketing
- Airtable - team databases, spreadsheets, apps
- Asana - team management
- Canva - graphic design
- Calendly - create a calendar to share with clients to reduce back/forth and syncs with your Google calendar. Saves tons of time and it is free.
- Social proof is so important. How do you get testimonials and then what do you do with them?
- incentivize this call to action
- people love free stuff
- Cristina give free Starbucks for their review
- client experience first, then a little bride, make it easy
- Google, Facebook, different wedding pages
- You have Fleursociety’s Design Summit coming up.