The founder of Botanical Brouhaha, Amy McGee, joined me for the latest episode of Mornings with Mayesh! Amy shares about the evolution of Botanical Brouhaha, content creation, blogging, podcasting, InBloom Trust Co & more.
Stay tuned for the next show & keep on sending in your floral questions! Below you will find the podcast, video replay, and show notes.
- What prompted you to start up Botanical Brouhaha?
- How has Botanical Brouhaha evolved?
- Obviously, you are a master at content creation with all of the blogging, podcasting & education that you are involved with. I have talked with other guests about the value these activities can provide to their customers. I would love to help those who may be struggling in this area. Can you share some insights about your content creation process?
- As mentioned, you have a podcast, probably one of the biggest in the industry.
- I love that you blog too! For us we still have some older blogs from years ago that still bring some decent traffic in - do you have some oldie, but goodies that you want to mention?
- You started Bloom Trust Co back in November - congratulations! Can you share what it is and how it all came together?
- I know you are passionate about giving back to the community & social justice issues. What are some recent events that you’ve been involved with?
- Send Flowers to Greenwood