What is CRM and how does it work? If you want to learn more CRM, then be sure to watch this episode of Mornings with Mayesh. Ryan O'Neil of Curate joined Yvonne to talk about this important marketing tool that will take your floral business to the next level. They answer questions like what is CRM, how will it help you close more deals & deliver an excellent customer experience, what platforms to consider & more.
Here are the video, podcast replay, and show notes:
- What is CRM?
- Customer Relationship Management
- Why does a business need CRM?
- keep team members in sync about a customer
- save time
- grow significantly - what tools do we do we need to get to the finish line
- are they repeat customers
- What specific CRM tools should B2C businesses be considering?
- lead management
- managing pipeline
- forms - in curate
- marketing automation
- workflow capabilities
- landing page
- How are florists using CRM to increase bookings?
- How can florists use CRM to help deliver an excellent client experience?
- What platforms do you recommend considering for CRM?
- Curate https://curate.co/
- automatic responses
- custom fields
- listing of other options:
- Ok, now that we know what CRM is, why we should use it, and we selected a platform - how should we get started?
- Anything you want to share:
- Connect on IG:
Thanks for watching, listening & reading! Thinking about becoming a Mayesh customer? Then click the button below to register to get started!