The Flower Guy Bron was the featured guest for our latest Mornings with Mayesh. Yvonne and Bron chatted about his flower story, how he is able to offer flowers for both luxury and conservative weddings, creative inspiration, wedding deposits, and so much more.
If you tune in and enjoy our show, I would love for you to share this video with your flower friends or leave a comment below - if you have time for both then even better!
Stay tuned for the date of our next show and keep on sending in your floral questions! Thanks for watching!
Here are the video, podcast replay, and show notes:
- To get started, why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself and your flower story?
- In watching your brand video on the about page of your website, your goal is to be the people’s florist and be accessible to all people. Your core business looks to target couples with high-end wedding budgets, however, I do know that you found a way to offer floral design services to those who may want to be more conservative. Can you tell us a little about that?
- I noticed that you speak at many industry events throughout the year and you have purposely pursued this avenue. How did you make that decision to become an educational speaker?
- Where do you look for creative inspiration?
- If you could design a wedding any way you desired - what colors, flowers, and other elements would you incorporate?
- Karese: I am excited about the next Mornings with Mayesh! Lately, I have been trying to figure out the best flower food to use. I am a wedding florist and am a bit overwhelmed by all the options. Thank you for your time!
- Tina: As a florist- when you book weddings do you charge a deposit? Or they pay in full? What is the recommendation on that? Or opinion?
- Irma:: I have a small flower shop. We currently work on everyday occasions and do an occasional small wedding for persons flowers and bridal bouquet only. Unfortunately it is not bringing in enough profit. My question is, what steps should we take in order to slowly start to do more weddings and less everyday? Should advertising be a first step?
- From Lynn, 10/23: Do you ever have a client who asks for something that doesn’t seem to fit with the venue and overall theme of the wedding - and if so, do you honor it or suggest something else?
- From Penny:
- What inspired you to be the Flower Guy??
- What did you do to boost yourself, to get you out there??
- What are your favorite events?
- What are your favorite flowers & greens to work with ??
RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS
- Favorite flower?
- Favorite color?
- Coffee or tea?
- Who do you admire the most?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What is one of your weird quirks?
- What is your favorite song?
- Are you a dog or cat person?
- What is success?
WRAP UP QUESTIONS
- How can our listeners connect with you after the show?
- Facebook group -- The Village: A Motivational Community For Wedding & Event Pros
If you think of new questions, you can post them to the next show or email them over to firstname.lastname@example.org. What do you need help with? What are your pain points? We want to know!