Three designers - Tiffany Blaylock of Matador Flowers, Claire Marie Johnston of Flowers Claire Marie, and Anastasia Andenmatten of Anastasia Andematten - from the San Francisco area joined me to chat about their flower stories, how they are keeping busy during a pandemic, starting a business, changing strategies, diversity, and more.
Podcast replay, video replay, and show notes:
- Before we begin, please introduce yourselves and tell us a bit about your flower journey?
- The San Francisco Market is changing not only because of the pandemic and but the market had previous plans to possibly move from its current location - Claire Marie, I know you have been involved with this a bit, can you tell us more?
- COVID has hit us all hard. How have you been keeping busy in your downtime?
- How are your wedding and events changing with clients that already booked with you?
- I wanted to talk about diversity and how are you incorporating diversity into your business?
- Are you considering changing your business model, adding services, or pivoting your floral business?
- Claire Marie's GoFundMe page for her designers
- Anastasia's blog posts: